What you get in OneBeacon?
- You can attach your own data to any beacon, which will be updated in real-time to all users, making your application fully contextual, by just writing a few lines of code.
- Stable library available for anyone to develop their own applications.
- Developer cloud console available for developers to add meta-data to beacons, create applications, and see analytics about beacons detected or detached to their app.
- Unique features are supported by the fact that OneBeacon is: universal - it's not tied or locked-in to a specific beacon manufacturer or protocol, Beacon-centric, offers Advanced Analytics and gives developer’s access to REST API – our server side.
- Once beacons are found, the library will connect to our secure Cloud back-ends and synchronize the available beacons data. Your mobile application will be able to handle the associated data for those beacons, and will be notified in real-time when that data changes
OneBeacon recognizes the following types:
- iBeacon and AltBeacon
- Estimote Nearable
- Beacon Monitor - View all the Bluetooth beacons around you as you pass by them or stand near them
- Generic BLE packets, even if the packets don't parse to a known type of the above solution
Find more information on OneBeacon Page.